Tyler ISD Athletic Participation Requirements
Any student wishing to participate in athletics for Tyler ISD is required to complete the following forms annually. The following forms will only be accepted electronically and can be found online at https://tylerisd.rankonesport.com.
- Acknowledgement of Rules
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Parent/Student Handbook Form
- Drug Testing Consent Form
- OTC Medication Consent Form
The following forms are available online but must turned in to the athletic trainer or head coach.
- All student-athletes must complete an annual Medical History Form.
- All incoming 7th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade student-athletes must have a UIL Pre-Participation Physical Form completed by a physician.
Any student who was
required by rule to receive a PPE prior to participation during the 2020-2021 school year,
but did not receive one due to the exception granted for this school year, will
also be required to receive a PPE for the 2021-2022 school year.