The Tyler ISD Off-Campus Physical Education Program accommodates students who are pursuing high-level skills in a specific activity that exceeds what the school district can offer through the general physical education program. OCPE allows students in 6th through 12th grade to earn credits that meet the district and state physical education requirements. Only agencies which have been trained and have received the TISD OCPE curriculum can provide OCPE credit.
|Artistic Dance Concepts||Dance||Bonnie Hotman-Pehlemail@example.com|
|Candy Crocker School of Dance||Dance||Candy Crockerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gacie Barra Tyler|
|Spirit of Tyler Cheer and Dance||Cheer, Dance, and Gymnastics||Melinda McNattemail@example.com|
|TJC Academy of Dance||Dance||Thereza Bryce-Coates|
You can download the grading forms under the Forms tab under Athletics Forms.
OCPE Application Reminders
Before submitting your OCPE application, please ensure the following items are included and correct:
1. All required information on the application has been provided (all blanks filled in).
2. All training facilities must be an approved agency by Tyler ISD.
3. Please make sure that the training facility for which you are requesting approval is located no more than 30 miles from the Tyler ISD boundaries.
4. All instructor information, including phone number and e-mail address, is complete and legible.
5. Application deadline August 6, 2021
6. Please note that your signature on this application indicates that you understand that all
absences from school related to OCPE activities will be unexcused.